Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Missoni for Target

The next collaboration for Target is with Missioni. Calypso was a little disappointing but I have hope for this one mainly because they are putting like 400 products out so something has to be good, right? Missoni for target will run from Sept13th -October 22nd and maybe into the holiday season depending on product availability. Nothing from the clothing line has scream "have to have" (yet) but the home department looks promising. I've got my eye one these towels.
A ziggity zaggity throw will only set you back $39.99
The melamine plates are great for gathering jewelry, keys and odds and ends.
If you are tired of all the plastic in these designer collabs you are in luck, this time they will be selling stoneware pieces (the dinner plate set above) but only online.
In an effort to keep Italian products together I would put this espresso set next to my machine and I believe the cute cups would keep me from making any venti size servings.
The bike is $399

No comments:

Post a Comment