Monday, October 29, 2012
Thursday, October 25, 2012
From the West Coast Traditional Home Design house in Santa Barbara
Carla Lane - the designer
The wallpaper is Jungle Jubilee by Lulu DK (I know it seems like there is an obsession developing with her line but its just so on point!)
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Tell me you are checking/following the Honest Toddler on Twitter
A sampling of the wit...
- Toddler Tip: Angry whisper has no power when you're in public. Carry on.
- "I can't carry you, the bags, and push the stroller." That sounds like a personal problem. Up please.
- I can tell when you're cursing at me in your mind. I want you to know that.
- "The pajamas you want are dirty." Oh no! If only we had a WASHER AND DRYER. I'll wait.
- Felt like her phone was coming between us. Took out the battery and put it in a safe place.
- Wow somebody put her phone in the dishwasher. Now it has damages. I didn't get a good look but I did see an infant fleeing the scene.
- Hi daddy I just wanted to let you know that you are my favorite parent. Thank you for never jumping to conclusions like some people.
- I didn't mean that, Santa. I'm sorry. Just so hungry. We're out of fruit snacks again and I'm left with just real fruit.
- "Did you hear me?' I dunno...I guess way deep down...
- Either my bedtime story was actually about fried rice and wonton soup or daddy just read me a Chinese food menu. :(