Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh Baby- A pink and white shower

After all that prep, here are the results from the shower this weekend.
The onesies were hung up on a makeshift clothesline using more of that $1/roll ribbon and clothespins ($1.54/50 clothespins)

An antique cradle right at the entrance served as a drop off point for all the loot.



Those pacifiers were hung like streamers from a doorway



A baby shower staple-the diaper cake! A basket of bubblegum and a jar of pink and white jordan almonds were on the entry table.

The pile just kept getting bigger and bigger

The utensils and napkins were contained in one of these cute striped buckets, I was happy that I did not have to do the dishes :)

The cake was made by Child's Bakery, a local fav.

For the little girls that were guests we bought some favors to keep them entertained, some pansies to plant during the party while the adults socialized and little goody bags to take home.

For the bar set up we maintained the pink theme and served Rose sparkling wine, Izzes and pink lemonade. I found these extra long party straws that were a big hit.

The guest of honor gave me these beautiful flowers as a thank you for hosting- she knows me well- I love my flowers!


And that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment