Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wrap it up

I went to baby shower this weekend and was all of sudden struck by how much waste was generated from the wrapping paper and packing - it was absurd. Plus, wrapping paper is expensive, yeah I'm talking about the Container Store and Papyrus.
I have to remember for next time to wrap the presents in baby blanket, I think I will use the Aden&Anais blankets from Target. That way you really get more bang for your buck.

In the past I have used storage containers as the box to hold all the goodies - it seems like there are never enough containers to wrangle in all the stuff in the nursery or play room so using these in the gift giving is guaranteed to please mama.
Garland across the front is one way to add a special touch.

I've also seen the baby tub to hold all the presents which I thought was smart, this galvanized tub is another option.

Look, the uses are endless! Baby in the basket, hee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment