Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Coulda been mine

This bed was a part of the sale that we went to this weekend. I didn't really think too much about it because I thought it was a Full. Apparently it didn't sell this weekend and my co-worker corrected me and told me it was actually a queen. They had reduced the price since Saturday and the whole package was a pretty good deal. I thought about it, and thought about it, and thought some more, and then it sold to someone else. Oh well.

I'm happy with what I did get- these swirly glasses 5 for $5

These Morrocan tea glasses 6 for $6. They are hanging out with the booze at the bar but they might get more use as votives.
We also got some other fun stuff, things for the kitchen and decorative accessories. This was unlike any other sale I have been to, mostly modern and contemporary items.

No comments:

Post a Comment