Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hung up

The exterior of my house was power washed yesterday. Spring cleaning took on a whole new meaning with that little project. It is great if you need to paint but don't have funds in the budget for that just yet.


The next project on the list is to clean out my closet. No. This isn't my closet. Mine looks much better than this but I do need to swap out my wool sweaters and boots for tank tops and flip flops. And get rid of some stuff to make room for the lastest and greatest from the likes of JCrew. So full disclosure here. I actually prefer the wire hangers from the dry cleaner and that is what I use.

Horrific huh? I know, I mean I am just scared of Joan's (aka Faye Dunaway's) eyebrows in the picture but imagine if I had to make this confession about wire hangers directly to her. I don't even want to think about it(shudder).


Anyway... I was thinking my closet would look something like this when I finished. Just ignore Paula, I do. Wait.

There, that is better. First step in this glorious transformation=new hangers. I heard about these beauties via the blog world and so I went to pick mine up at Homegoods (18 for $12.99). They are awesome. Yes, it is true, they are total space savers, clothes don't slide off and now everything is streamlined.

As for the cleaning out, all it seems I have managed to get rid of are, um, the wire hangers. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment