Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Closet Solutions

I have a couple of girlfriends who live in older homes that don't exactly have his and hers walk in closets. They have opted to give their significant other the closet in the bedroom and use a smaller spare bedroom as their dressing rooms.

Sounds glamorous! Except they have filled the tiny closet in that room along with the dressers and now need more hanging options. I always try to explain that they can put up temporary racks like a store but the conversation doesn't seem to translate. Thus, the reason these images have come to my rescue, I have been storing them up for a while.

Some smarties thought to take industrial rolling racks/shelving units and drape them in fabric, therefor making little closet units that can be closed up, hiding the clutter. Add a full length mirror leaning against the wall and a little vanity and I would have a hard time leaving that little room.

No comments:

Post a Comment