Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Meet Holly!

Hudson Baby Design could not be more excited to introduce you all to our latest addition, Holly Downs!
Holly joins us as a stylist and design assistant.
Holly's impeccable taste and flair for design are so warmly welcomed on to our team. We look forward to many creative projects and blog contributions from Holly.
Please read below to get to know Holly a little better.
I was born and (mostly) raised in Denver, Colorado the youngest of three to parents who instilled a passion for history, art, travel and design. When the time came to choose a college I headed up US36 to Boulder and the University of Colorado. A semester abroad in Florence, Italy both broadened and deepened my love for art, architecture, fashion, design, Italian culture, travel and amazing food! While at CU I studied Art History but decided to major in Communications and I received my Business Intensive Certificate from the CUBIC program based out of the Leeds School of Business.
I completed internships in several different fields, including film production, interior design, event coordinating and marketing. My first job out of college was with a television production company where I worked on shows for HGTV, the Style Network, The Fine Living Network and DIY network. After three years in TV I decided to make a change and these days my workload focuses on communications, event coordinating, and fundraising.
Those who know me best can tell you that design has always been a part of who I am. My coffee table is piled high with décor magazines, my bookshelves are lined with art and design books and my computer is bookmarked to numerous design blogs. I am thrilled to be working with my lifelong friend, Brittany Hanlon, in a venture that we are both passionate about and where we can make personal connections with clients.
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment