Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Favorite Product! Compagnie de Provence

Simple, straightforward packaging seems so obvious but there are some that do it better than others. Case in point Compagnie de Provence They took the most basic design and made it desirable. For soap! They have some amazing scents and they even offer an organic line (top image)


I have wanted to buy some for a while but the only time I ever see it is in overpriced boutiques when I am on vacation. I didn't want to risk putting the glass bottle in my suitcase and then find it exploded during the flight or after the baggage handlers gently placed it on the baggage claim machine.


Randomly, I was at Martin and Osa and they had a bunch of the soap and hand lotion on super sale.


I bought 3 soaps and 1 hand lotion for like $20! The 16.9oz glass containers are $23 online.
I got the smaller versions which are actually plastic bottles instead of the glass but they still look great and as soon as they run out I can buy this refill soap.

Or, I will just find another company that makes the scent I like and re-fill the bottle.
Run and go get yours, or call to see if they have it in stock. I am debating going back for the rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment