Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

For now


Snack Bags- add this to the list of things I should have thought of first. Great for goldfish, cheerios, etc.

 Freaking love my Cece ballet flats from JCrew. After huge disappointment with Classic Ballet I have fallen back in love with the JCrew shoe department. Long gone are the days of "Made in China" and 3inch heels for me but finding genuine leather and rubber soles is a tougher than you can imagine. I destroy a minimum one pair of flats per year (I wear them all year round - even in the winter without socks in the snow) so these are worth every penny to me. Bought them in gold metallic in June and thinking about these heart print ones now.
 ADDICTIVE
Apparently they sell the Xlarge bag at Costco, let's face it, that is not a good idea for anyone.
 I have this Raoul Duffy print hanging above my desk - it incorporates everything inspiring to me: vibrant colors, kick ass interiors, a room with a view, palm trees, the beach, coastal town, the South of France, flowers, I could go on...
These druzy earrings are total doozies, have them in pink and they sparkle like a Liz Taylor diamond. The black would be right at home in my rotation.

 Still adjusting to the fact that he married Serena Van der Woodsen. 
Hard core crush on the built Canadian.

William Sonoma wants $45 for POPCORN BALLS. Plus shipping.


1 comment:

  1. I love the segway from Hottie to Balls ;) and everything before that as well :)

    ReplyDelete