Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

You Ping, I'll Pong

Just a bit of summer fun has been picking up the ole paddle (or "bat" as my 3 year old nephew calls it) and volleying that little white ball back and forth. There has been more chasing after the ball then actual volleying but when the 3 year old enjoys chasing the ball down you can't complain. One of my favorite memories stem from summers spent at a lake in a cabin where a ping pong table took the prime spot in the great room. Always makes me think how fun it would be to have a table in a main living area, turn the tv off, unplug the computer, silence the phone and have an epic tourney. Windsor Smith did it and made it look stylish.

 So when these sleek concrete ping pong tables came up on One Kings Lane recently I knew I wasn't the only one feeling it. Take down the net and you got yourself a dining room table. Would be great for a bachelor pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment